Tuesday 7 January 2014

Amazon Purchases Just Got More Expensive.

If you're like me and enjoy the occasional treat from Amazon then you'll want to read this.

I often love to treat myself to a little something from Amazon. I keep my wish list full of items I want and when I spot a good deal on one of them, or if I have some spare pennies, I treat myself. I rather like the suspense of waiting for that joyous delivery of a little brown parcel. I look forward to the arrival when I have a new book to read or a film to watch. I like buying an item and, upon reaching the online check out, choosing the super saver delivery. That said, as of today, there is no more super saver delivery on items under £10. As of the 7th of January 2014 Amazon purchases only apply for the super saver delivery option when they are over the £10 mark. The £10 previously applied in some areas of Amazon but not with books, music, film, tv, software, PC and video game items. It now means that online media purchases will become just that little bit more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment