Saturday 16 November 2013

Personal: Nightmares

My dream last night was a terrifying combination of the plots of Silent Hill, The House on Haunted Hill and 1408. 

I recall being trapped in a hotel (like Cusack's character in 1408) and it was haunted in a Silent Hill kinda way. It was fine until the Darkness descended on the hotel and then terrifying creatures and beings came out in different parts of the hotel and you had to fight them. Anyone who lived until morning got to leave with a cheque for £1,000,000. I managed to fight my way out until morning. Despite the fact that it was mildly terrifying and clearly based on several other source materials I couldn't help but feel it would make a rad video game or a decent enough movie in the right hands.

The dream involved a lot of stabbing.

If anything my dream taught me that I'm very good at stabbing.

There's a skill set for the CV...

No comments:

Post a Comment