Thursday 26 February 2015

Where Have I Been?

Hey, blog readers!
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...
I've not been blogging much. In fact I've not been blogging at all, really. This is down to a few things. It has been a busy month. I'm working almost non stop having been running interviews and training sessions single handedly. I don't have a lot of free time and when I do, I find I rarely have the inspiration to write. I always say I'll be a better blogger soon but we can't bank on that. Also we recently got a puppy. I'll do a little write up on her soon. She takes up a lot of my energy and attention. In fact, as I write this, she is asleep on my lap. It was my birthday the other day, the 23rd of February, which has prompted a lot of thought. I'm currently contemplating some changes for my future. I'll be spending a lot of time over the next month pondering what that change will be....

No comments:

Post a Comment