Tuesday 4 June 2013

Game of Thrones: Red Wedding Reaction Compilation

Friends, I am in mourning.
If you watched the most recent episode of Game of Thrones then you'll know exactly what I mean.
What makes it worse is that I knew it was coming so I couldn't enjoy the things that lead up to it. My friend and I were sat side by side on my sofa hiding behind pillows and squinting through our fingers.

A friend send this video to me. It's a compilation of fan reactions to the events of the episode.
I'm assuming it was set up by those who knew what was coming. These people, however, seem to have no idea. This video is all kinds of perfect.


For all those who knew in advance what to expect from this episode, and to those suffering new traumas, it's OK. I'm miserable too, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment