Tuesday 2 October 2018

Hello!

Hello Readers,

Since my wedding, I've not really posted much here. I wanted to say that I've been working on a full write up of my wedding day, with all the little details, so that I can capture all the memories. I'm looking to publish it once we get our wedding photos back because it takes a billion years to get your wedding photos nowadays. Once I've got photos that I can integrate into the blog post, I'll finish it up and post the full thing. So far I've only written up to the end of the ceremony and she's one looooong blog post. I have, however, just posted the playlist we used for our wedding breakfast and shortly I will post our evening wedding playlist.

In the meantime, how cute is this photo? Hannah and I, smooching away.
From left to right: Han's Best Man Jason, my Maid of Honour Bethany, me, Hannah, then bridesman Jamie and bridesmaid Julia. Those are some very important people.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing share! Hope you had an exotic wedding day. Was invited for my neighbor's post wedding dinner at one of the best Seattle Wedding venues few weeks back. Liked the pretty exterior and ample parking space. Also the desserts and drinks done were out of the world. Draping and flowers were making the environment more pleasing.

    ReplyDelete